Saturday 15 October 2016

My favorites from the store...

Hi everyone! Sindhura here.

Hope you are all doing good. This post isn't a regular one. I don't have my own projects to show but I have some random things to share. :)

Lulupu Store has been recently loaded with new supplies and I was very excited about a few of them. I'm looking forward to placing an order for these products on my wishlist.

The first is 'Ranger's Enamel Accents'.
pic source- internet

Tim Holtz, the creative director for Ranger, shares a bit about these little jars of magic in the video I linked below. You can see what the awesome colours look like before you decide which colours you want to buy. You can watch the video on YouTube if you prefer, HERE


I think I will buy all of them as they could be used to make enamel dots of our own. Personally, I find enamel dots a bit pricey. From what I could gather from the videos, these small bottles last a long time.

Here is another helpful video by Anita Houston about how the enamel accents could be used in the video linked. You can watch the video on YouTube if you prefer, HERE.


I was so happy when Lulupu stocked these enamel accents. They carry all the ten gorgeous colours plus white and black. Click HERE to shop your favorite colours.

The next awesome addition to the store is Waffle flower stamps. They are SO gorgeous! I love how their designs are so fun and unique. I honestly can't choose one favorite! Here are a couple of stamps that I'm sure to buy and try. They are from their latest release which is awesome! :)

I can already think of many possibilities with this fantastic holiday stamp set called 'Peace on Earth'. The big, bold 'Merry Christmas' sentiment would make an awesome addition to the 'back side' flap of the envelopes for your holiday cards, don't you think? Each and every sentiment in this stamp set could be used alone on a card to make some quick and awesome CAS (Clean and Simple) cards. Heat embossing them in gold would look great too.
pic source- internet
The next stamp set that I absolutely love is 'Wild & Free'. Isn't the name of the stamp itself awesome?! I would totally be tempted to buy it going just by the name of it. :D

I love this stamp set because it has some great silhouettes and a combination of silhouette and outlined images which I find very unique. 'Be wild and free', 'All good things are wild and free' are two sentiments I would use on the cards and give them to my hubby who is a free spirit! I think, he will like it! :)

Ink up a blue sky with clouds, stamp the bird, and then stamp 'Live' and then mask everything else from the sentiment except 'free' from the 'Wild and free' sentiment and stamp it. It would make an awesome card! You can also make a beautiful background with the flowers and leaves in the set. What can I say about the deer image? I'm completely in love with this set!
pic source- internet
You can find all the Waffle Flower crafts stamps HERE.

Also, make sure to visit the links to Waffle Flower's blog and YouTube channel for tons of inspiration HERE and HERE.

I'm not done yet! Have you seen the Penny Black 6x6 patterned paper packs? I'm totally smitten with them! There are 48 papers in the pack and are reasonably priced too. Some are already out of stock in the store.

Here are a couple of my favorites from the collection. (Please click on the captions to go directly to the mentioned product.)

Golden Moment
pic source- internet

Holiday trimmings
pic source- internet
You can shop HERE for all the Penny Black paper pads.

I love patterned papers and I shamelessly hoard them! When I think of patterned papers, the first brand that comes to my mind is 'Simple Stories'. I LOVE the fact that Lulupu is always loaded with Simple Stories papers and other accessories.

Here are my personal favorites from the recent addition.

'Posh' sn@p card pack
pic source- internet

'Posh' designer stickers
pic source- internet
How I wish I could use washi tapes! I just don't know how some of my friends use them effortlessly! I want to learn using them so I can buy this gorgeous bundle here! :) I mean, look at that bold floral design? How can you even resist it?! OK. That's the reason it is currently out of stock in the store. I'm sure it will be restocked soon. You could also write to Karuna at hello@lulupu.com to preorder.
'Posh' washi tape pack
pic source- internet
 Did I tell you I love stripes? And when the stripes are bold like the ones in this paper pack, I love them more than my husband! LOL! Since I have this paper pad, I want to mention here that all the white you see on the papers isn't really true white. They are kind of 'off white'. But I promise, they are still very pretty.

'Posh' 6x6 paper pad
pic source- internet
You can shop the full Simple Stories 'Posh' collection HERE.

You would be blown away when you look at all the awesomeness on Simple Stories 'Posh scrapbook collection' Pinterest board. Oh My God! Pinterest is so bad for my pocket!

Now, I am almost finished. Thanks to those who still are there with me! :)

INKS!! That one word would have me jumping out of excitement! If you add 'Hero Arts' to inks, I might even dance.(I'm not good at dancing, so beware if you are meeting me in person. LOL!)

Lulupu has many ink cube sets now. I'm so excited about them! The best thing is, they are Hero Arts and Kelly's line of inks from Hero Arts.
coffee and donuts
pic source- internet

urban
pic source- internet

Lucy's florals
pic source- internet
 You can find all the inks HERE.

I'm finally done! Thanks so much for joining me today! Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!

Love,
Sindhura.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and feedback.