Thursday 29 September 2016

Beautiful day- cardmaking video

Hello everyone!

Today I have a simple card and a video to share. Here is the card-  


Here is how I made it...

I wanted to use a single stamp for my card that is neither too small not too large. So, this stamp set called 'leafy' from Mudra seemed perfect for me.

I stamped the leaf in the lightest colour of green ink that I have. Then, stamped with a darker shade exactly on the previously stamped image after dabbing off some of the ink from the stamp. Then repeated the step with darkest shade. Once that was done, I inked up the same stamp with versamark and stamped it on previously stamped image and heat set with glitter embossing powder. 

I repeated the process for five leaves. Then sponged black soot distress ink. The leaves resist the ink as they are heat embossed.

Here is the link to Jennifer McGuire's video from which I got inspired...

I also made a video showing the entire process in the video. You can watch the video here or on YouTube HERE.


List of supplies used from Lulupu store-
Mudra 2x3 mini stamp set- Leafy
Echo Park 6x6 inch paper pad- Party time

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.