Friday 16 October 2015

Some more magic with Embossing!

Goog Morning friends! 
This is Tanvi & welcome to some more magic with embossing powders!
Heat embossing is one of my favorite techniques in card making. Even today I am as excited as I was when I first tried my hands at heat embossing using the iron! Love the sight of the embossing powder melting as I move the heat gun! 
In the first card today I have the image as well as the sentiment heat embossed. The image is fussy cut after embossing & coloring. 



As you can see in the picture my second card has both wet & dry embossing.


I love using vellum for my cards & heat embossing on vellum is a perfect trick to prevent the image/sentiment from smudging!

Thats it from me today........hope you like the cards!
You still have a lot of time to link your card to our current challenge here.

Suppiles from LULUPU.COM -




5 comments:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.