Wednesday 12 November 2014

Welcome Baby - Card

Hello crafters!
This is Hussena here to share my inspiration card for our current challenge- Kids Play. I have gone with a new born baby card and kept my sentiment general so that this card would work both for a baby girl or a baby boy.
I have created a layered, embossed card on a kraft color base and used some pretty gold glitter tape to add that bit of shine to my project. The leaves are cut from that glitter tape. What I did was, I adhered the tape on a plain white cardstock and then ran it through my Big Shot with the leaf die. Worked like magic :D

 A close-up of the flower clicked in natural daylight. Looks gorgeous in real life!

I have dry embossed the side panel of the card on the right side and sponged in white pigment ink over it to highlight the embossed design and on the left side, I have stuck a DCWV dotted pattern paper and die-cut the flower using watercolor paper and colored it with Peacock Feathers Distress ink by heavily spraying it with water. Even the side die-cut lace has been colored using  Peacock Feathers Distress ink.
The baby pram is stamped, die-cut and the sentiment has been heat-embossed using Ranger Super Fine Gold embossing powder.
That's it from me. Hope you like my card and feel inspired to play along our challenge this fortnight. 

Supplies used from www.lulupu.com 

7 comments:

  1. Super pretty card.Lovely colours and that embossing looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty! Beautiful...so much like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, loved the cute pram stamp

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and so pretty...love all the elements...the embossing...the pram...the flower...

    http://craftconcoction.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card with gorgeous flower. Idea for leaves is super. Liked it Hussena. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card beautifully embellished :) nice work Hussena :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.