Monday 12 August 2013

Guest Designer - Iti Sharma


 This month we have the super talented Iti Sharma who wowed and tempted us with her gorgeous Cupcake stamping creations at our June challenge! Over to her for some rainy inspirations for Lulupu Challenge#15 Weather or not!

Hello  dear crafty friends… I am Iti Sharma from Gurgaon. I share my craft creations at my sweet little blog: http://creationswithlove-iti.blogspot.in/





I have just completed my graduation and currently working with my dad. Arts and crafts are something that I just love completely and I seriously think that my life is dull and incomplete without it. All through my school and college days art and craft was something that always cheered me up, although I started blogging a year and a half ago. Since then I love to create new projects take part in challenges and post it up on my blog.

I am really excited to do a guest designer post at Lulupu because Karuna di was one of the very first bloggers that inspired me and when I got the opportunity to do a post for her… I was extremely delighted. 

Now coming to the project that I created for Challenge #15 Weather or not
For this month’s challenge I chose to create a layout of my dog Bosco, who just loves playing in the rain.




For the bottom strip I simply punched out circles and hearts from different pattern papers and stuck the hearts using foam tape.. to give a little dimension to the layout.. 




I love to create bright and colorful projects so I picked up some of my favorite bright pattern papers and made different elements to bring out extra effect such as banners, pinwheel, clouds.



So I hope I have inspired you to create your very own project for this amazing challenge#15 Weather or not!

2 comments:

  1. Various departments of the State and Central Government organizations engaged in providing skill development training by identifying the available skilled (ITI) manpower looking for jobs in the state and to provide them opportunity to get employed in various companies looking for such expertise by bringing them all at one place.

    Create ITI website

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.