Friday 5 July 2013

Flirty Feathers and Colour Crush

Hi ppl!!!

Good Morning!!! Wish your day to be crafty crafty day!!!!


Its Varshitha here and I am so excited to write my first post at the Lulupu Blog. :)

This month's Lulupu's Challenge#14 is so exciting with the gorgeous Logo colors and a twist to use die-cuts. You can use Dies and also D-D-Cutting (Digital Die cutting) too. And here i am with a card to inspire you.

I decided to design some die cuts and cut it with my digital cutter and I was inspired by MFT feather Die and Simon says stamps Background Hexagon Die. But I gave it my twist and tried another similar design for the background shape. So I chose a scallop pattern background in white which is layered on a pattered paper. And yes every feather you see has been designed by me in a different style! As a designer, designing my own cut files gives me so much of satisfaction. :)

I use Make The Cut software with my cutting machine. And its the software which is compatible with most of the machines in the market.

The Banner shape is not a digital die-cut, its cut using a cutting die with Bigshot Machine. The Sentiment is Heat Embossed and I have embellished it with a button, some twine and a few rhinestones..




Hope i have inspired you with my creation. 

Thanks, 

Supplies Used:




11 comments:

  1. Amazing Amazing Card!!! I have been wanting to make these paper feather for a long time now...i so admire them..
    Loved your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow !!..What an awesome card Varshita ..I loved the BG you have created and those feather's too its so trendy !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Varshita ! I too loved the bg..n the feathers !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Varshita..love the feathers and the bg is simply awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card.You are very talented.Love the feathers and the scallops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnk u so much... u hav inspired me so much wit ur works :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.