Monday 17 June 2013

Stamping Technique: Rock n Roll

Hey guys. 

How are you doing. It's Indira here and hope you are enjoying making your cards for our Challenge #13

As you know for the second half of the month we are focusing on various stamping techniques. So I have chosen one very interesting and really simple technique -'Rock n Roll'.
I am no pro in stamping and in the process of preparing this post I discovered many new stamping techniques. I am glad I leant something new in the process.

I have used Flower Fancy Micia wood mounted stamp from Lulupu store. The way you go about this technique is you ink your stamp with one color and roll another color of ink in a darker shade on the edges. Huff on to inked stamp to get a watercolor effect. And that's just it. 

Its a simple technique with fabulous results! Hope you like it.


Don't forget to join the fun in Lulupu Challenge#13 Lady Stamp-a-lot

6 comments:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.