Saturday 13 October 2012

Guest DT - Avni Dhuvad: My favorite Four - D1

I hope you are enjoying the series of beautiful cards showcased by our lovely DT here at Lulupu. Do make sure  to enter our Challenge#5 to be entitled to win a Goody Bag from Lulupu.

This month we want you to meet the talented crafter, Avni Dhuvad, who won our Challenge#3. We are absolutely blown away by what she has come up with for this months challenge. We hope this motivates you enough to join our challenge this month :)

Here's over to Avni:




" Hello ladies, This is Avni from http://crativebygene.blogspot.in/ I am SAHM with 2 boys and a dear husband at Bangalore. I feel so honored to be here. Indian craft community is expanding day by day and I feel myself lucky to be a part of it. I started my blog 4 years back and since then the true learning journey has begun. People are so creative and enthusiastic for crafting and that inspires me a lot! When I am not crafting I am running around house after kids, cooking and surfing the blogland. Thank you so much Karuna for giving me this chance to be here.


About my card. I have chosen the diagonal line D1 from the cube and made a circle card. 
This makes my favourite 4 as 
1.Stamping
2. Bling/Glitters
3. Flags
4. Flowers

The damask design is online download and embellishments are local buys.










Thank you."

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Avni..i love the bg damask Paper and the lovely way you have embellished this card...fab colors too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the cute pink butterfly on the flower & glitter ball swirls...damask Paper Backgrnd & colors used are awesome.
    Shalu.
    www.allbyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Avni.. this is super sweet.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card with pretty colours..love the banner !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card ,butterfly is soooooo cute.......
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Avni... I love the unusual combination of colours, and the fact that you didn't go with the traditional rectangular or square card!! Lovely take on D1.. You've used all four elements in the diagonal beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikita for such a lovely observation!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.